A diverse range of rooms all with individuality
All the rooms at Ash are unique – each offering its own quirk and character. Most have some private outdoor space but, with Ash feeling more like a lovely private home than large hotel, you’re rarely left craving a bit of privacy.
(Prices shown below do include all taxes and service charges and are valid for all bookings up to December 15th 2016)
Guests staying at Ashburnham Estate will enjoy a range of services and facilities including;
- A traditional 1930's "Planters” estate house.
- Welcome area / reception.
- Office with 24/7 staffing.
- Open plan dining and lounge area with log fire.
- A swimming pool, including children's shallow area, with stunning views overlooking the tea plantation.
- Beautiful gardens to relax in.
- 100 acre's of tea estate to explore.
- Organic vegetable garden.
- Onsite Parking.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Laundry service.